20 Tips To Help You Sell During The Fall Months
When listing your home for sale, your number 1 objective should be to get your home sold for the highest possible price and best terms. Before listing, you may want to ask if there are small projects you can do to ensure you reach your goal. As a local professional real estate agent, I can make simple suggestions you can implement to get your home ready for the market.
Here are a Few Tips
- Your entry needs a new look! A fresh coat of paint or a new front door will do wonders.
- Landscaping needs help! A well groomed lawn and hedges shows buyers the home has been well taken care of.
- Change bulbs both Interior & exterior lights - If they are not in working order. Light it up!
- Clean windows - Wash both interior and interior. First and last impressions are lasting.
- Straighten the garage and Clear out the clutter.
- Consider planting colorful flowers to make your house stand out.
- Bring in lawn ornaments - that will not convey with the sale.
- Replace Welcome Mat - Welcome potential buyers with a new mat.
- Replace or freshly paint street numbers - Makes the house more visible.
- Power wash exterior - pavers, decking, sidewalk and driveway. Make them look like new.
- Clean everywhere - Allow buyers to imagine themselves living in your home, not distracted by clutter.
- Every room needs a purpose - Help buyers identify each room and its purpose.
- Fix or replace what's broken - Buyers will offer less for items needing repair or replacement.
- Remove the clutter - Show how much space is available.
- Fresh coat of paint - One of the best things you can do to help your house sell quickly.
- Organize kitchen - Remove non-essential items and clear off counters. Polish appliances (stainless).
- Empty trash & hide laundry - prior to any showings.
- Remove Odors - Use air fresheners sparingly.
- Verify all doors/windows open and close smoothly - repair where necessary.
- Contact me when you are ready to begin the process of selling your home or condo for more specific ideas.
Check home values in your neighborhood or condominium below:
Fort Lauderdale Neighborhoods
Fort Lauderdale Beach / Galt Ocean Mile Condo Directory