January Market Report for Imperial Point
January sales for Imperial Point homes totaled 8 sales. The Median Sales Price was $350,000 and homes stayed on the market 35 days on average before selling.
|Imperial Point||January 2014||January 2013||2014 Year YTD||2013 All Year|
|Total Homes Sold||8||8||21||128|
|Median Sales Price||$350||$339||$405||$326|
|Average Sales Price||$360||$331||$383||$391|
|Sales / List Price %||96||95||96||95|
|Sales / Orig List %||95||94||94||95|
|Day on Market||35||33||53||65|
Imperial Point Homes Sales - January 2014
- 2120 NE 54th Ct, Fort Lauderdale (Coral Ridge Add) - $459,900 (public record)
- 6500 NE 20th Wy, Fort Lauderdale - $425,000 *
- 2124 NE 59th Pl, Fort Lauderdale - $421,000 *
- 5633 NE 20th Av, Fort Lauderdale (Coral Highland) - $375,000 *
- 2100 NE 52nd St, Fort Lauderdale (Mary Knoll) - $308,000 *
- 6111 NE 19th Av, Fort Lauderdale - $325,000 *
- 2061 NE 62nd St, Fort Lauderdale - 313,000 *
- 2261 NE 62nd St, Fort Lauderdale - $250,000 *
Imperial Point Homes for Sale
Currently there are 39 homes for sale in Imperial Point Fort Lauderdale. Based on Closed Sales, there is 5 months supply of available properties. A balanced market is 6-8 months supply of available homes for sale. Fewer homes favor sellers and more homes favor buyers.
For more information about buying or selling an Imperial Point Fort Lauderdale home, call me today at 954.850.2397. You can also view Fort Lauderdale Homes for Sale and Fort Lauderdale Condos for Sale.