Home Buyer Dream List For 2020
* The way most people view a home has changed this year, as we've experienced some very challenging times as a result of the pandemic. Most home-buyers today have re-evaluated what features are most important and necessary for them and their household in their home purchase.
* For many home-buyers, outdoor space with plenty of room to roam is a priority.
* With classrooms now virtual for the most part, a designated learning space is essential.
* Home Offices have expanded from taking home over the weekend to being the designated workplace.
* With Health Clubs shut-down over fears of spreading the virus, home gyms are once again becoming more and more popular.
* Let's connect today and discuss what needs and changes have occurred in your household and the best options available for you.
With interest rates below 3%, you may be surprised to learn that your dream list doesn't have to be a dream!
The information contained, and the opinions expressed, in this article are not intended to be construed as investment advice. John Sabia, Coldwell Banker and Keeping Current Matters, Inc. does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information or opinions contained herein. Nothing herein should be construed as investment advice. You should always conduct your own research and due diligence and obtain professional advice before making any investment decision. John Sabia, Coldwell Banker and Keeping Current Matters, Inc. will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on the information or opinions contained herein.