Harbor Beach Homes For Sale | January - March 2014
January thru March Sales Activity for Harbor Beach, Fort Lauderdale
|Harbour Beach||1st Quarter||2nd Quarter||3rd Quarter||4th Quarter||YTD 2014||Last Year|
|Total Homes Sold||8||12||43|
|Median Sales Price||$2,250,000||$2,200,000||$1,122,500|
|Average Sales Price||$3,178,000||$3,179,000||$1,987,000|
|Sales / List Price %||89%||90%||88%|
|Day on Market||322||326||123|
Harbor Beach Recent Home Sales
- 2550 Del Lago Dr, Fort Lauderdale - $8,350,000
- 10 Harborage Isle Dr, Fort Lauderdale - $6,500,000
- 2537 Mercedes Dr, Fort Lauderdale - $2,400,000
- 1901 SE 21st Ave, Fort Lauderdale - $2,300,000
- 2523 Laguna Ter, Fort Lauderdale - $2,100,000
- 1817 SE 21st Ave, Fort Lauderdale - $1,300,000
- 1641 S Ocean Dr, Fort Lauderdale - $1,300,000
- 1501 S Ocean Dr, Fort Lauderdale - $1,175,000
- All Sales Public Record
Harbor Beach Neighborhood
Harbor Beach Fort Lauderdale stretches from the Atlantic Ocean to the Intracoastal Waterway and features some of Fort Lauderdale’s most expensive and luxurious real estate. Homes in this exclusive neighborhood can cost in the millions. While a majority of the homes are waterfront, there are single-family non-waterfront homes as well.
Nestled inside Harbor Beach is “Harborage Isle”, a private gated island secured and patrolled by armed guards consisting of 18 waterfront homes.
The Harbor Beach Marina and the Harbor Beach Surf Club make this southeast Fort Lauderdale neighborhood unique providing boat dockage at the Marina and boasting 300 feet of private beach at the Surf club. Only residents of Harbor Beach can become a member of the Harbor Beach Surf Club.
For more information about selling or buying homes for sale in Harbor Beach, Fort Lauderdale, call us today at 954.850.2397.