Fort Lauderdale Waterfront homesKnown as the Venice of America, Fort Lauderdale continues to welcome affluent buyers seeking luxury homes with unique waterfront views in a category all their own. Are you in the market to purchase a luxury waterfront property in Fort Lauderdale Beach and Downtown area? If so, you are not alone. An ideal place to live, visit or expand a business, Fort Lauderdale is becoming increasingly popular among high-end buyers, particularly out-of-towners seeking a second, third or fourth vacation home. The luxury market in Fort Lauderdale and all of South Florida has made quite a comeback in the last 2 years and experts say it's due to growing buyer confidence, improved financing conditions and more-realistic seller pricing. Prospective buyers interested in purchasing one of Fort Lauderdale's luxury waterfront homes should consider the various options available:
- Ocean Access/ No Fixed Bridges. These are homes with access to the ocean without any fixed bridges, meaning you can dock your sailboat or yacht in your backyard (depending upon the canal depth and property frontage) without worrying about it fitting under a bridge while en route to the ocean.
- Ocean Access /Fixed Bridges. With this type of property, you will have access to the ocean, but you will need to consider the clearance heights of nearby fixed bridges during both high and low tides, as well as depth of canals and proximity to the inlet.
- No Ocean Access. Some of Fort Lauderdale's waterfront homes provide water access via a canal system or a lake, however, there is no access to the ocean. These types of luxury waterfront properties are excellent for non-motorized boats.
- Las Olas River House | Fort Lauderdale Real Estate (johnsabia.com)
- Now Is An Excellent Time To Sell Your Fort Lauderdale Home or Condo (johnsabia.com)
- Strada 315 | Fort Lauderdale Condos - Sold (johnsabia.com)
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Condo For Sale | Regency Tower South (johnsabia.com)
- 701 Riverside Drive Condominium | Pompano Beach Florida Real Estate (johnsabia.com)