Coral Ridge Isles - Fort Lauderdale Home Sales
In January, there were a total of 5 homes for sale in Coral Ridge Isles, Fort Lauderdale. The Median Price for a home was $367,500 while the Average Price For Sale was $440,900. Average Days on the market for a home in Coral Ridge Isles was 71 days. The Sales Price vs List Price percentage was 96%.
|Name||January 2014||January 2013||2014 Year YTD||2013 All Year|
|Total Homes Sold||5||5||5||64|
|Median Sales Price||$367,500||$299,000||$367,500||$337,000|
|Average Sales Price||$440,900||$297,200||$440,000||$336,000|
|Sales / List Price %||96%||95%||96%||95%|
|Sales / Orig List %||95%||94%||95%||94%|
|Day on Market||71||88||71||69|
Coral Ridge Isles Home Sales - January 2014
Coral Ridge Isles is located in the north east end of Fort Lauderdale west of US-1 (Federal Highway). This small community consists of non-waterfront and waterfront homes with private dockage for ocean access via several fixed bridges.
- 1521 NE 63rd Court, Fort Lauderdale, Fl - $670,000 Boulevard Park Isles (public record) - waterfront
- 1841 NE 56th Court, Fort Lauderdale, Fl - $475,000 (public record) - non-waterfront
- 5633 NE 20th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, Fl - $375,000 (public record) - non-waterfront
- 1730 NE 63rd Court, Fort Lauderdale, Fl - $367,500 (public record) - waterfront
- 5737 NE 17th Terrace, Fort Lauderdale, Fl - $317,000 (public record) - non-waterfront
Coral Ridge Isles Homes For Sale
Presently there are 17 homes for sale in Coral Ridge Isles in MLS. Based on Closed Sales, there are 3.4 months of inventory. A balanced market exists when there are 6 to 8 months supply of available homes for sale. Less inventory favors sellers, while more inventory favors buyers. The market in Coral Ridge Isles at this time favors sellers.
For more information about buying or selling a home in Coral Ridge Isles, call me today at 954.850.2397. You can also visit our website Fort Lauderdale Homes and Fort Lauderdale Condos to view MLS listed properties.